A lot of you heard Mario on one of our TEAM call a few weeks ago. Mario said that his success to date has only been possible with the use of Shaklee supplements! Check out Mario’s bio, training schedule below!!!
- A very competitive hockey player who turned to bodybuilding and fitness in March 2005.
- 2nd, Northern Ontario Naturals Junior Men Body Building Championships, May 2006
- 3rd, Ontario Open Division Junior Men Body Building Championships, May 2006.
- 1st, Ontario Naturals Junior Men’s Body Building Championships, June 2006.
- 1st, Canadian National & World Qualifier, Junior Men All Naturals, Body Building Championships, July 2006.
- Mario will be representing Canada in the All-Natural division at “The Worlds” Body Building Championships in Sicily this November!
Typical Training Schedule:
- 8:00 a.m.; 30 minute run.
- 9:00 a.m.; Breakfast of 3 eggs, 1 tblsp. Natural peanut butter, 1 scoop Shaklee Physique, 1 CorEnergy, 1 Vita-Lea, 1 Vita C 500, 3 Omega Guard, and a Tuna Sandwich.
- 10:00 a.m.; Tanning for 20 minutes.
- 11:00 a.m.; 1 hour workout on abs and calves.
- 12:00 Noon; 2 scoops Shaklee Physique, 1 banana, flax fiber concentrate.
- 2:00 p.m.; 8 oz. Steak, 1 cup rice, 1 CorEnergy
- 3:30 p.m.; 2 hour workout on back and quads.
- 5:30 p.m.; 2 scoops Shaklee Physique, 1 CorEnergy, flax fiber concentrate.
- 7:30 p.m.; 8 oz. Chicken, 11 gr. Sweet potato, 3 Omega Guard.
- 9:00 p.m.; 1 bowl of oatmeal, 1 bowl of strawberries.
- 11:00 p.m.; 1 scoop Shaklee Physique, 1 Natural peanut butter.
- 12:00 Midnight; bed.No tags for this post.